Firearm Legal Services
At Patriot Legal Protection, we proudly protect the constitutional rights of individuals who have been forced to use their firearms for self-defense. We provide a wide range of comprehensive and affordable services 24/7. Additionally, we offer up to $3,000 on immediate bond money and provide wage reimbursement of up to $200 per day that you are required to attend trial. It would be within your best interest to retain our exceptional services today. We can protect your rights in any gun-related incident. The following is a summary of the terms and conditions of your membership with Patriot Legal Protection/CHLPP. A covered event is any legal action brought against you arising from the lawful use of your firearm for purposes of self-defense.
We agree to pay the following for a covered event:
Firearm Legal Services
If you are interested in obtaining insurance protection as a firearm user, you have come to the right place. We believe that our protection plan is the most comprehensive and affordable plan in the country! Our protection plan includes covering the cost of attorney fees, wage reimbursement, and immediate bond money.
We offer the following plans:
- Monthly (1 registrant) – $12.95*
- Monthly Family (2 registrants) – $19.95*
- Annual (1 registrant) – $129.00
- Annual Family (2 registrants) – $229.00
- Two-Year Plan (1 registrant) – $229.00
- Two-Year Plan Family (2 registrants) – $329.00
*Please note that all of our monthly plans have a one-time setup fee of $19.95 per registrant.
Signing up for our legal firearm protection is easy! Pick the plan that is right for you and sign up online.
Call (855) 228-6728 for more information.
This Legal Services Agreement is subject to the following conditions:
- The benefits here-under are not transferable.
- We will not cover you in the case of negligence or accidental discharge.
- You must be current on your payment obligation to Patriot Legal Protection.
- You must be lawfully carrying your weapon at the time of the alleged offense.
- It is your sole responsibility to make certain your payment obligation is met.
- If there is a lapse in payment you must apply for reinstatement to the program.
- This Legal Services Agreement will not cover appeals of a trial court judgment or verdict.
- The effective date of the legal services begins on the date the first payment is received from you.
- We will not cover you if the use of your weapon occurred during the commission of a crime.
- You agree to retain a Board Certified or AV Rated attorney approved by Patriot Legal Services.
- We will not cover you if you are using your weapon in the scope of your employment as a police or peace officer.
- We will not be responsible for any payments incidental to the work of the attorney (investigative/expert witness fees).
- We’re not required to provide prior notice of cancelation if contract is canceled due to nonpayment/misrepresentation.
- Any dispute under this Legal Services Contract shall be submitted to BINDING ARBITRATION in Tarrant County Texas under the terms and provisions of the American Arbitration Association.
This is a contract. Your payment to Patriot Legal Protection is consideration for the benefits set forth above. If you do not agree to these benefits, please notify Patriot Legal Protection within 14 days for refund.